Our Business Policies
Environmental, Social and Governance Statement
Paying.Green® is committed to conducting its business ethically, sustainably and in accordance with best practice governance.
We believe that a tangible Environmental, Social and Governance (‘ESG’) commitment will link our organisation to higher value creation. Our integrated approach to ESG also serves to amplify our purpose. Most importantly it creates certitude with the community to foster trust in our environmental objectives. ESG is our North Star.
- We take all steps to minimise and remediate our impact on the environment.
- We measure and monitor our environmental performance.
- We implement active measures to reduce our carbon emissions profile.
- We are committed to the reduction in Green Houses Gasses and a Net Zero world.
- We are committed to assisting businesses in decarbonising their operation.
- We don’t judge, we don’t exclude – we choose to work with any business with real intent around addressing climate change.
- We are committed to helping businesses transition to carbon neutrality.
- We respect human rights across our global operations, supply chain and the community.
- We believe in equality, diversity and inclusion.
- We embrace a culture of doing the right thing.
- We have taken a strong position against modern slavery and associated practices.
- We are not activists, we aim to unify.
- We connect with communities through our global presence and membership platform.
- We provide valuable information to our members and the broader community.
- We do not support greenwashing or virtue signalling.
- We are committed to best practice transparency and meeting the highest standard of ethical business practices.
- We are committed to the statutory and corporate governance frameworks of all those countries we operate in.
- We are committed to the shared values, commitment to action and strategic vision of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
- We are committed to the Paris Climate Agreement and United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- We are committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- We respect our fiduciary obligation to always act in the best interest of our members.
- We have taken a strong position against corruption and money laundering.
- We only work with businesses that have a real commitment to change.
Human Rights Statement
Paying.Green® is committed to eradicating modern slavery and associated practices. We are values driven and community focused and seek to maintain the highest level of trust with our stakeholders, customers, employees, suppliers, vendors and the communities in which we operate. We are committed to the values of accountability to customers, suppliers, peers, managers and team workers, integrity of our processes and procedures and treating others with respect, courtesy and professionalism. We do not condone any form of discrimination and we are committed to diversity and inclusion.